Yesterday TDP had Yuvagarjana in Guntur. Chandra Babu, TDP president has welcomed NTR family members to TDP to counter Congress and PRP film glamour. It was a huge gathering to welcome NTR family members into TDP party.
I wonder about the interest of people and media. Why we should welcome NTRs sons Balakrishna, Harikrishna and his grand sons Kalyan ram, Tarakaratna and Jr NTR. Are they really capable of to hold key positions in TDP. What they know about politics and what is their vision. I am totally disappointed with these trends in Andhra pradesh. Is it Kings dynasty, getting kingdom from father and grand father. This is looks like Gandhi family in Congress party.
Tarakaratna had told to reporters that "He want to see Balakrishna (Babai) as CM", ridiculous statemnt by a KID. What he knows about politics and what is his understanding about problems.
Almost half the family members of NTR are big politicians. His daughter Purandareswari is central minister . Is it fair to have all the NTR family members as our leaders, are they worthy.
Recently I had applied for job in a company, I had been interview by three different people and finally they asked about my achivements and my goals. When it comes to political leaders, are we properly picking them. I personally feel that it's people responsibility to encourage proper leaders and discourage family dynastys and comic kids.
Urs,
Pen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment